Gripset GC Pro is a unique, single-component waterproof bedding compound for use with the Gripset GC sheet membrane suite. Incorporating the latest fast-drying technology, GC Pro displays outstanding primer-less adhesion over various substrates including concrete, masonry screed and fibre cement sheeting.
- Water-based, free of solvents, non-toxic and non-flammable
- Waterproof Primer-less adhesion
- Fast drying
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Can be applied over damp surfaces
- Excellent workability and easy to apply
- Roller or trowel applied
- Render, screeds and general masonry surfaces
- Concrete blocks and clay brick
- CFC, cement sheet, Hardies Scyon™, plaster board surfaces
- Particleboard flooring (Structaflor etc)
- Plasters and general mineral surfaces
- Aerated concrete panels and blocks
A minimum 0.8mm wet bed of GC Pro Adhesive is to be formed for bonding the GC sheet membrane suite.
General consumption is approximately 1.2m² per litre applied with a 2.4mm V notch trowel or medium nap roller.
Adhesive coverage is dependent upon surface condition and will vary accordingly as uneven surfaces will require greater coverage to achieve the required bed thickness
1 x 15Litre pail of Gripset GC Pro Adhesive will cover approx. 18m² of area to adhere the GC sheet suite to the surface.